Whenever I hear someone gloat or brag, the first thing I say to myself is, "This is going to end badly!" So I thought this would be a clever title. I am not bitter, and I am not crazy, I am usually half-comical most of the time, and I only get serious when I deal with people who have no sense of humor! Thank you!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Top 10 Movies of 2009

1 Up In The Air
2 Star Trek
3 Avatar
4 Fast and Furious
5 Inglourious Basterds
6 The Hangover
7 District 9
8 State of Play
9 Notorious
10 Ninja Assassin

Now, I make no claim to be pretentious. There are a few on there that are dubious, I have no doubt. But I liked numbers 4, 9 and 10 better than other movies that came out. I remember this summer was terrible for movies. I was debating whether or not to put Notorious or Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 on, but I realized that for a movie I thought was going to be dreadful, Notorious was pretty solid. I'm not a snob, I don't like movies like There Will Be Blood, Children of Men, anything like that. I like good movies, and I have nothing to prove, intellectually, to anyone, like some movie review critics out there, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers